63 replies to this topic

#61 woofwoofmoomoo

woofwoofmoomoo

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

I guess the hopes are that King Obama will declare guns illegal after reading these forums.

Was actually hoping he might lock you (and all the various fake screennames you use here to prop up the phony arguments you make to support the NRA's position) in a mental institution instead.

#62 Raph

Raph

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

http://www.politifac...murdered-knive/

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Reality" strikes again.

And relevant point was that cops leave their guns too, which certainly children are susceptible to finding.. to which you went off on typical tangent. :lol:

Okay, I guess we should allow the purchase of hand grenades in grocery stores since they have the lowest death count of all weapons.

But on the gun point, why is the gun out of the holster? Was he cleaning his weapon in the bathroom or something?

He was probably just posing with it in front of the mirror then he went to go take a crap.
Untouchables: Tanev, Jensen, Kassian
Mostly untouchable: Sedins (need someone to man the fort and no trade value)
Open to trade: Everyone else
Drive to airport: Bieksa, Edler

Bring back: Ehrhoff

#63 Aleksandr Pistoletov

Aleksandr Pistoletov

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Was actually hoping he might lock you (and all the various fake screennames you use here to prop up the phony arguments you make to support the NRA's position) in a mental institution instead.

Who would have guessed.. a conspiracy theory about my username, followed by the insinuation that I should be in a mental institution.. physician, heal thyself. :lol:

Okay, I guess we should allow the purchase of hand grenades in grocery stores since they have the lowest death count of all weapons.

You forgot nuclear weapons in your hyperbole.

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 January 2013 - 02:28 PM.

"When Jonah's agent called him and said Quentin Tarantino wanted to put him in a spaghetti western [Django Unchained], Jonah was like, 'You had me at spaghetti.'"

"Aziz has been charming audiences and snakes for years. And I guess you’re here tonight because now that Kanye had a real baby he doesn’t need you anymore."

-- Jeff Ross

#64 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,649 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Knock off the personal attacks and trolling - stick to the topic at hand and attack the comment, not the user please.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.