Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Power Play DOOMED

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

To be fair to the OP - the PP looked pretty crappy last night going 0/7. Hopefully it was the exception and not the rule.

Also - I'm choosing to post in this thread as it was created at the start of the season and not one of the many knock-off, knee-jerk reaction threads that pop up after after game.

#62 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,970 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

Well Slegr, I do have to give you props. With 8 games left to go in the season Vancouver's PP is 27th in the league.

#64 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,758 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

It was the Sedins that went to AV and suggested Hansen for their PP unit.

Meh. A couple of "Hansen puckbunnies" if I ever saw one....
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#65 ButterBean

ButterBean

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler
Edler - Garrison

I fail to see what Burrows even does to boost our power play. All he does is get ragdolled in front of the net without any penalty calls.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.