The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The deal for luongo and adding a top 6 forward

Here is the deal for Roberto Luongo. No more no less.

Van trades

Luongo

Toronto trades

Bozak

Biggs

Franson

Van adds a good center who can produce 30 to 40 points in bozak. They also add another milan lucic type player in tyler biggs who needs to develop like kassian. Love franson i think he can develop into a solid 5th guy with the top 4 penciled in for a long time now with the Edler signing ( Which was a steal at 5 million per in my opinion)

The maple laughs wont be laughed at anymore with the acqusition of Luongo who can easily get them into the playoffs.

Van trades

Jordan Schroeder

Mason Raymond

2nd round pick

Dallas trades

Micheal Ryder

Dallas adds a young center in schroeder who can pass the puck well and skate well.Another note i thought jordan should have started over ebbet on the second line. Raymond inconsistent needs a change of scenery. He also played well with schroeder on the 2nd line maybe they could build chemistry in dallas.

Nucks add Micheal ryder who is a consistent 25 plus goal scorer and 50 plus point player. Great shot who could work well with twins or kesler. He has 1 year left on his contract he is basically a rental player at this point. Seems like a fair value b level prospect top 6 forward in dallas with raymond and 2nd round pick

New lines for canucks(without kes and booth)

Twins bur/ryder

Ebbet bozak higgins

Hansen lapierre kassian

Biggs/volpatti malhotra weise

Hammer juice

Edler(locked and loaded) Garrison

Franson ballard

Lines with kes and booth

Twins bur/ryder

Booth kesler bur/ryder

Hansen bozak higgins

Biggs/volpatti/weise malhotra kassian

Hate having kassian as a fourth line role but maybe they could waive malhotra and put kassian on the third line with higgins centering.

Cant wait for saturday oh and flame away

While the deal to Dallas is at least new, I suggest you read through a few of the other proposals in this forum involving Luongo. After doing so, you'll quickly get a sense of what others have been proposing and what response they have gotten. Just a suggestion considering your post count and join date, as you may not be super familiar with the boards and what others will think of your proposals otherwise.

While the deal to Dallas is at least new, I suggest you read through a few of the other proposals in this forum involving Luongo. After doing so, you'll quickly get a sense of what others have been proposing and what response they have gotten. Just a suggestion considering your post count and join date, as you may not be super familiar with the boards and what others will think of your proposals otherwise.

Archived