Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[Official] 2013 #MayRayDown Count

128 posts in this topic

Id like to see each individual clip of Raymond falling please, it would be beautiful to have an entire thread with hundreds of videos of Raymond falling down. If this happens you can bank on me making a collage at the end of the season.

Are we counting instances where there's interference causing him to go down, or simply him losing his stride and falling like a house of cards?

Based on the 2012 playoff average, this is 3.4 per game so at the same pace we could see the total for the year get up to 163.

Are we counting instances where there's interference causing him to go down, or simply him losing his stride and falling like a house of cards?

I find thread demeaning and not suitable on a Canucks board.

You guys sound more like Flamez fans....

Id like to see each individual clip of Raymond falling please, it would be beautiful to have an entire thread with hundreds of videos of Raymond falling down. If this happens you can bank on me making a collage at the end of the season.

Let the "Everytime Raymond Falls" drinking game start tomorrow...Monday is going to suck

So much class shown here, a huge embarrassment to Canuck nation. Keep up the great work.

I like it.

Some people just need to lighten up. Like seriously...