The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013 #MayRayDown Count

Strombone1

I really don't see a problem with this thread, look at the good that came of it in Philly with the "Hartnell down", that started out as a joke and he turned it into a charity, selling tee shirts etc. I really dont think the poster of the thread has any malicious intent, and i will be watching the count.

P/M me which mod ok'd this and I'll consider re-opening it.

Until then, many are expressing a different opinion on this (and I tend to agree with them).

THIS REQUEST WAS FULFILLED AND ANOTHER MODERATOR CLEARED THIS THREAD PRIOR TO MY ENTERING IT....IT IS BEING RE-OPENED BASED ON THAT.

Pssst: hope y'all saw his hattie? After being plastered into the boards (was right in front of us/made us flinch)? Don't care if he falls down, swims, paddles or catches a cab, as long as he's scoring like that. Go Raymond - you show 'em your stuff...count on this being another Burrows thread as we bump it to prove the point. :)

P/M me which mod ok'd this and I'll consider re-opening it.

Until then, many are expressing a different opinion on this (and I tend to agree with them).

THIS REQUEST WAS FULFILLED AND ANOTHER MODERATOR CLEARED THIS THREAD PRIOR TO MY ENTERING IT....IT IS BEING RE-OPENED BASED ON THAT.

Pssst: hope y'all saw his hattie? After being plastered into the boards (was right in front of us/made us flinch)? Don't care if he falls down, swims, paddles or catches a cab, as long as he's scoring like that. Go Raymond - you show 'em your stuff...count on this being another Burrows thread as we bump it to prove the point. :)

This thread is meant to give us some light-hearted moments throughout a season that will undoubtedly bring with it many highs and lows. But if at any point we feel that it has lost its appeal we will lock it. The OP started it with good intentions so hopefully it stays that way with all the responses :)

This thread is meant to give us some light-hearted moments throughout a season that will undoubtedly bring with it many highs and lows. But if at any point we feel that it has lost its appeal we will lock it. The OP started it with good intentions so hopefully it stays that way with all the responses :)

Archived