The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013 #MayRayDown Count

Strombone1

I still don't understand this rational and it seems to be repeated a lot. So just because he makes more money than your Mom who supports you, he doesn't deserve common respect?

Back to the basement with you!

One of the more difficult skills you try to teach to young hockey players is to see the net from the pucks point of view, as the openings you see at eye level are rarely the same you'd see if you were looking from puck level.

Raymond just falls to get a better perspective. He's scoring, so I guess it works.

Hartnelldown poops on this idea, however.

Why are people taking this so seriously? There are far worse things in the world than a lighthearted jab at a professional athlete. I think it's a great vacation from the goaltender threads, or the "AV/MG/Batman Needs to be Fired" threads. I know he's had a good start to the season, and I've owned a Raymond jersey for years...but he falls down at some really inconvenient times. Why not cope with humor instead of outrage?

Any stats from the Sharks game yet? I think the overwhelming majority of the roster fell last night, but this is official business! To make it official, every time Raymond falls, I'll drop a quarter in the box at theTimmies drive thru to send kids to camp. I expect at least a dollar per game!

Any stats from the Sharks game yet? I think the overwhelming majority of the roster fell last night, but this is official business! To make it official, every time Raymond falls, I'll drop a quarter in the box at theTimmies drive thru to send kids to camp. I expect at least a dollar per game!

Archived