127 replies to this topic

#121 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Even though you might think your opinion on class is highly respected around town and the Canucks organization, we don't need it in this thread.

If you want to complain about something contact the mods.

Edited by Strombone1, 03 March 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Commissioner of 2014-2015 Shapheat Fantasy Hockey League

Player of the Game - Wall of Fame
2014-15 GDT Registrations

#122 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

This should become the MayRay Up count AKA the 'May Ray scoring machine allowing juveniles to look like the immature and mentally disadvantaged' thread.

NHL.com would be a better site to count those stats.

#123 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

You're right bad choice of words. Immature is the word I should have used. Shame on me for not thinking of the use of that word, especial since I have worked with the mental disability.

Same here. It's not even the word really as much as using a type of people with a disadvantage as a comparison to something/one that we think is stupid. The word really is what it is and it doesn't matter; it's more the comparison. Changing it to "mentally disadvantaged" shows the same character flaw in a person as using the word "retarded" imo.

This thread however is just a fun thing. You or I may not agree with it but that's our sensitivity coming through.The dude fell a lot...you can be angry at that fact, ignore it or have some fun with it. The only annoying part of this thread is the people talking about how it sucks. Other than that people should either participate or leave it alone. It's just for fun. Also it looks like it would have died if some dumbass didn't resurrect it just to call it a dumbass thread.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 04 March 2013 - 09:24 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#124 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Same here. It's not even the word really as much as using a type of people with a disadvantage as a comparison to something/one that we think is stupid. The word really is what it is and it doesn't matter; it's more the comparison. Changing it to "mentally disadvantaged" shows the same character flaw in a person as using the word "retarded" imo.

This thread however is just a fun thing. You or I may not agree with it but that's our sensitivity coming through.The dude fell a lot...you can be angry at that fact, ignore it or have some fun with it. The only annoying part of this thread is the people talking about how it sucks. Other than that people should either participate or leave it alone. It's just for fun. Also it looks like it would have died if some dumbass didn't resurrect it just to call it a dumbass thread.

I agree, but the real character flaw is the mob that allowed this post to continue. They want a respectful forum and allow a post that angers more than a few members.

#125 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

it's getting pretty close to the playoffs and MayRay's falling at an average of 1.857 #MayRayDown counts a game.

#126 Castiel

Castiel

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

it's getting pretty close to the playoffs and MayRay's falling at an average of 1.857 #MayRayDown counts a game.

He has fallen less this year than last year. Are you keeping track of all of our players?

#127 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

He has fallen less this year than last year. Are you keeping track of all of our players?

sure seems like he's improved since last year. I don't have a total count anytime prior to the playoffs last year tho.

#128 Castiel

Castiel

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

sure seems like he's improved since last year. I don't have a total count anytime prior to the playoffs last year tho.

you should do one on how many passes we make on the PP per game. They pass way to much on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.