The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please Watch

Drew1

Hey Guys, I know most of you seen these but it goes to show you especially in game 5 we were a Daniel Sedin breakaway or Mason Raymond wrap around that hit the post in OT from maybe winning the series , and who knows what would of happened if Daniel played all series aswell as Cory , even though Lu was fine , Cory really was feeling it , but anyways please watch and game 5 has me so pumped for Today , The Time Is Now !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXQ27Nt_DPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_mwvrBbaw

The heartbreak makes me want it that much more !

You don't have to make a new thread every time you have a thought. Try to create threads that are worthy of a discussion, not already existing, and in the right place.

People are already pumped as the lockout is over. In fact, some people are too pumped, and have gone over the deep end to crazy town, so I don't think they need the help of yet another Drew1 thread to get them ready for the game tomorrow.

Someone nice would say the OP is trying to look on the bright side of things and is showing some positivity at the start of the Nucks season.

A jerk would show apathy towards his attempt at showing solidarity by dismissing his attempt entirely.

A moron would actually have no idea what the point of the thread would be because he/she would be incapable of forming a thought more complex than "I'm hungry", or "I'm sleepy". You sir, are one of these three.

Someone nice would say the OP is trying to look on the bright side of things and is showing some positivity at the start of the Nucks season.

A jerk would show apathy towards his attempt at showing solidarity by dismissing his attempt entirely.

A moron would actually have no idea what the point of the thread would be because he/she would be incapable of forming a thought more complex than "I'm hungry", or "I'm sleepy". You sir, are one of these three.

That series was closer than the results would indicate. The Canucks would have won games 1 and 2 if the defense didn't disappear in the third period, game 3 if Luongo didn't disappear period. The Canucks were the toughest challenge the Kings faced the entire post-season.

Archived