The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dat mustache tho

PowerIce

So lately I've been seeing this next chick lately. Anyway's long story short, every time I kiss this girl I can't help but think bout her little mustache going on.

Is there anyway I can break this to her without hurting her feelings or anything... not really tryna kiss nobody who's sporting a mustache. And it's a bit bold, but not really. But I definitely notice it.

She's Spanish btw.

Girls are all about vanity dawg, don't worry about telling her. Bring it up like: "so I saw this show on TV, on how having facial hair on women increases the probability of getting breast cancer". That will slowly sink in and she'll start thinking she'll get breast cancer if she doesn't shave the stache.

The question you have to ask yourself, is that Latino booty worth it?

* note to mods, breast is a scientific term, like penis and vulva, in which someone should not receive warning points for using*

Girls are all about vanity dawg, don't worry about telling her. Bring it up like: "so I saw this show on TV, on how having facial hair on women increases the probability of getting breast cancer". That will slowly sink in and she'll start thinking she'll get breast cancer if she doesn't shave the stache.

The question you have to ask yourself, is that Latino booty worth it?

* note to mods, breast is a scientific term, like penis and vulva, in which someone should not receive warning points for using*

Guest Gumballthechewy

clearly the only thing you can do is grow the most heinous facial hair possible, then when she says "shave that damn stache, it's ugly and it feels weird when we kiss", say nothing, just look at her until her words sink in

then dump her because facial hair is nasty lol

Archived