The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eklund's bloggers

I visit Hockeybuzz for entertainment now and again.

I think it is a little unprofessional that guys like Richard Cloutier (oilers blogger) and Mike Augello (maple leafs blogger) continually use the board as way to bash the canucks.

Today Richard Cloutier writes how the canucks have no second line and thus will not be fun to watch, so therefore they should have less CBC air tim (below).

"And the Canucks have no second line, so they're going to be terrible this season too. Yet the CBC will keep forcing those two teams down our throats weekly, because that's what happens when a company has their head office in the Center of the Universe.

last time I checked, CBC has had a mild hate on for the Canucks over the past couple of years.Richard I am sorry that CBC is not giving you want, but it is not really up to AV, MG, or the players. Also telling us our team is terrible is unprofessional and you do it all the time.

I am not a huge Ian Esplen fan, but at least he does not bash other teams and continually whine like Richard.

Richard- quite it with the Teamis envy, soon the oilers will have their time in the sun, it is inevitable conisdering they took the easy road and failed hardcore for 5 years in a row.

I'll complain about Mike another time- but he is drinking the TO kool-aid as he keeps proposing Komi + Connolly for Luongo- at least he is entertaining.

There's only a few bloggers with credibility. From my experience, all you have to do to become a blogger is to be active on their forums and get lucky, and you'll get offered the job but It's not like you get paid anything.

Wait, there's two centers of the universe? One in Toronto and one in Vancouver? Then that would put the center of the two centers of the universe in... Winnipeg. TSN wins!

But yeah, is there a trade, rumour or signing in this thread, or is it just complaining about HockeyBuzz?

I visit Hockeybuzz for entertainment now and again.

I think it is a little unprofessional that guys like Richard Cloutier (oilers blogger) and Mike Augello (maple leafs blogger) continually use the board as way to bash the canucks.

Today Richard Cloutier writes how the canucks have no second line and thus will not be fun to watch, so therefore they should have less CBC air tim (below).

"And the Canucks have no second line, so they're going to be terrible this season too. Yet the CBC will keep forcing those two teams down our throats weekly, because that's what happens when a company has their head office in the Center of the Universe.

last time I checked, CBC has had a mild hate on for the Canucks over the past couple of years.Richard I am sorry that CBC is not giving you want, but it is not really up to AV, MG, or the players. Also telling us our team is terrible is unprofessional and you do it all the time.

I am not a huge Ian Esplen fan, but at least he does not bash other teams and continually whine like Richard.

Richard- quite it with the Teamis envy, soon the oilers will have their time in the sun, it is inevitable conisdering they took the easy road and failed hardcore for 5 years in a row.

I'll complain about Mike another time- but he is drinking the TO kool-aid as he keeps proposing Komi + Connolly for Luongo- at least he is entertaining.

Richards writing IMO is pretty good. I read this guy constantly for entertainment. He has stated himself numerous times 90% of his material is for entertainment's sake. A lot of the time he is pretty straight forward with his thinking and that's all you can ask him. So getting all bent out of shape over a blog is pretty petty. It is not a newspaper it's a form of writing made simply for people toread. Tsn is news, hockeybuzz is entertainment.

Archived