8 replies to this topic

#1 ahf149

ahf149

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Are there any festivities happening during the day?? Around Rogers Arena?? Does anyone know?

Also the Half price jersey thing, is that all day- all weekend? Or just during game time??

Thanks!
Life is short, LIVE IT

#2 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

You really got nothing else do? Or just a very die hard fan? Or super rich?

#3 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,031 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Someone remind me, when's the GDT up again?

Vintage! Where are you! The GDT isn't up yet and there's already pregame coverage on the radio!

EDIT: of course Vintage was already on top of it and posted the GDT early:
http://forum.canucks...er-700-pst-cbc/

Edited by elvis15, 19 January 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Are there any festivities happening during the day?? Around Rogers Arena?? Does anyone know?

Also the Half price jersey thing, is that all day- all weekend? Or just during game time??

Thanks!

the 50% deal is for all Canucks store locations on game day only. So today, tomorrow and Wednesday. I heard it's very very crowded at the team store at Rogers Arena

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

View PostMarkus Alexander Cody, on 19 July 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#5 ahf149

ahf149

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

I just came back from the team Store. No I am not rich, I have been holding off for THREE years to get a jersey because I couldnt afford a 240 dollar jersey, I just couldnt fathom it. When I heard it was 50% off. YEAH! I dove on the chance! I was hoping that there would be some festivities down there, but nothing.

I got my Edler jersey for 115 bucks :D

By the way, I was in and out of the store in 20 mins
Life is short, LIVE IT

#6 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Lol I was kidding about the part celebrating canucks all day. No surprise though Canadian market forget and forgive easier. Damn 50 percent off jerseys? Why is there a sale? That's a good deal

#7 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

I just came back from the team Store. No I am not rich, I have been holding off for THREE years to get a jersey because I couldnt afford a 240 dollar jersey, I just couldnt fathom it. When I heard it was 50% off. YEAH! I dove on the chance! I was hoping that there would be some festivities down there, but nothing.

I got my Edler jersey for 115 bucks :D

By the way, I was in and out of the store in 20 mins

How was it? How's their stock? I'm going to the game tonight and I really hope they have a ton of jerseys left in stock. Planning to get a Bieksa and Burrows jersey as well as a hat and toque and a couple player name t-shirts

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#8 ahf149

ahf149

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

They had tonnes in stock. I dont think they are going to make the same mistake as they made in the finals when they ran out of stock! 50% off everything, it was sweet. I just wanted a jersey though. In and out. Go early! Doors open for the game an hour before, so go early if you dont want to wait in line!

Edited by ahf149, 19 January 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Life is short, LIVE IT

#9 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

They had tonnes in stock. I dont think they are going to make the same mistake as they made in the finals when they ran out of stock! 50% off everything, it was sweet. I just wanted a jersey though. In and out. Go early! Doors open for the game an hour before, so go early if you dont want to wait in line!

I made a wrong decision by thinking I would be able to grab a jersey during the intermission.. I was wrong. Guess I'll go at 12pm on Sunday.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Posted Image

^Truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.