The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Well, well....Wouldn't Hodgson have looked quite nice with Kesler's injury!

hockeyfan90

Yes, Cody Hodgson could have played 2C if he were here. Unfortunately he's less defensibly responsible than either Ebbett or Shroeder (who I expect will be back up soon) and I don't know that it would be possible to shelter him enough to give him the ozone minutes he would need to be really successful.

Who can blame CoHo for not wanting to be here..If you see no room for advancement as well as a lack of encouragement from coaching/management I would be out..

So if anybody in this form worked there butt off at a job, and wanted to advance but they would rather have someone who is injured work and does the job half ass...its a bit of a slap in the face. Bad coaching if you ask me.. Look at RG3 in the playoffs...your up 14pts and you still play someone who is 60%?? when there is someone who could play a supplemental role?? Shake your head people!!

If anything, Kesler could have played on the third with reduced minutes so the healing process can be excellerated.

Its not a matter of what if...its a what was..its a fact that we had a great piece who was doing well.

Archived