The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Well, well....Wouldn't Hodgson have looked quite nice with Kesler's injury!

hockeyfan90

"GIVE IT A F*KN REST!

IT'S OVER!!

Half of CDC reminds me of my ex girlfriends. It's time to move on!

I wish Zack Kassian could punch you all in the face...and in the stomach, then in the face again." VIC_CITY

"I have to bump this...... all the whinny little bi....need to SHUT up about HODGSON. I hope Kassian actually comes to these peoples houses and body slams them into their TV's." Vanfan73

Is it just me or do I sense anger management issues?

The fact that Hodgson still had to play behind Kesler last season, even after Kesler was injured is mind boggling. When you have a coach as stubborn as AV, who still plays a player who's injured and isn't producing as offensively as your 3rd line rookie center, explains it all about your coach, not good enough. Hodgson would of been a perfect 2nd line center on this team and would of became better defensively to AVs system with time, but overall a better offensive 2nd line.

Come playoff time Kesler is used by AVs system as a 3rd line center basically, so why Kesler is a 2nd line center doesn't even make sense come playoff time. Come playoffs Kesler is coached as a 3rd line shut down center on normal teams who have 2 offensive lines, our 2nd line is turned into a defensive line and it's a waste. Kesler should just be on a 3rd line and Hodgson would of been perfect on our 2nd line to produce offensively. But what do you expect from a coach who is supposedly learning every year from his mistakes, but somehow he is still so good.

Archived