Posted Image

#32 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

LA just showed their victory was pure fluke and luck.

proof the neg button needs to come back

they went 16-4 that's not luck

#33 spliced

spliced

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

I can't believe how many people think the Kings can repeat.

Detroit with Yzerman, Federov and Lidstrom
Penguins With Lemieux, Jagr and Francis
Oilers with Gretzky, Kurri and Messier

Those are the kind of teams that repeat.

#34 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

boston did it last year (all be it they won away from TD Gardens).

its like one more celebration. they didnt start the faceoff so the 2012-2013 season didnt start yet
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#35 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,501 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

They can do what they want.... but...

They should have had the Cup sitting at center ice - alone - separated from the team - under a spotlight - the players staring intently at it - silent, serious - think monolith, 2001 a Space Odyssey - then that dude with the weird white gloves comes and takes it away as they watch, respecting the resolve that it took to make it appear, the resolve it would take to make it re-appear...

That would exude respect, and by extension, magnify their accomplishment.

Dramatic.

That may have re-engaged the short attention span of the LA demographic.

Now it's over.

Edited by oldnews, 19 January 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#36 lawrry

lawrry

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Who cares...besides OP your English is so bad...I wasted 30 seconds of my life trying to understand your grammar.
The Good is the ENEMY of the Best!

#37 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Who cares...besides OP your English is so bad...I wasted 30 seconds of my life trying to understand your grammar.

perhaps i texted it on my iphone and wasn't proof reading there champ. You wasted 30 seconds of your life reading it, another 30 seconds of your life typing this.

The combination of so much concern and being a grammar policeman on a website, tells me one thing that makes your statement somewhat of a paradox.

That being, that you have a life, because clearly, you don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Edited by BuretoMogilny, 19 January 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#38 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,972 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Newsflash... There is no such thing as a curse.

:P

I curse you Hugemanskost.

You shall watch the Canucks all year and drink many many beers.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ha.

:lol: Cheers Bud!

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

Bobby Orr - ORR MY STORY Viking 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.