The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo..,,,.it's time to reconsider

RAMBUTANS

I agree 100%. And I've held this belief all year.

I think AV should be canned for starting a kid who has done absolutely nothing for this organization. What a way to disrespect our franchise goaltender who has carried this team the last few years...

No wonder Luongo probably wants out.

GIve Schneider a break! He was just very nervous and it's perfectly natural especially in a city like Vancouver. I am not basing my prediction of his stats by just this one game. GIve him time he's getting use to being number 1 goalie in a Canadian market.

P.S. Almost the whole team look very rusty.

HAHAHAHA. I've seen some of your retarded threads but this is the first one I felt the need to comment on. It's people like you that give Nucks fans a bad rep. While Schneids didn't play great the team has looked absolutely awful minus the first couple minutes of the game.. I've said it all along if possible keep both guys in case one of them stumbles.

I've been arguing endlessly with fellow fans about how we needed to THINK about what Luongo has done since he's been here.

He has made us a consistent contender year in and out.

What has Schneider really done?

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

It's a whole different ball-game when you're the starter and Schneider is very much unproven.

Sadly, even if we changed our minds, I think we've driven Luongo's heart out of this city.

lol, team plays like crap announcers blame the goalie because they aren't announcers they are media and are payed to create news and then all the idiots then think hey if they said it was the goalies fault I should hate the goalie. You people are like god damn puppets...

You guys are so comical. Poor Schneider... I remember a goaltender that came here some years back and everyone was ecstatic to have him. Then, after doing so much for this team, became overly criticized on woulda, coulda, shoulda saves. Face it. Be happy we have hockey back and not crap on the Schneiders first game as the starter. Maybe if we didnt put so much pressure on some of our players they wouldn't have to feel like it was impossible to impress us...

Archived