The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Canucks Opening

Brendan Gaunce

I hope this is just one of those welcome back fans thing and not a permanent intro. Enough with trying to be dramatic, it's time to actually get some energy to the players and fans. This combined with Sarah McLachlan's anthem is not a good way to kick off a game.

i say they keep it simple, canucks hockey (when theyre playing good) is uptempo fast paced, offensive hockey, guys like edler, kassian, hammer, ballard dish out big hits.. play some freaking metal. Im a hip hop guy, but certain genres are meant for certain situations. metallica - fuel!!! pump up the damn crowd

I thought the build-up part with Finale was pretty cool, but it kinda fell flat when the players came on the ice. I would prefer something with a little more hair on its balls for when the players are actually coming out of the tunnel. Although I will make an exception for U2 since I have so many memories with that song.

No ones gonna agree on anything here. :picard:

I don't know why we still argue about this.

Just enjoy what we have.

Loving the "Language" by Porter Robinson and the rest of it, much better than "I want to Run, I want to hide" U2.

Archived