The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Canucks Opening

Brendan Gaunce

The BC Lions games plays good get the crowd going music. Our intro in the past have been fine...this one was pretty bad. Doesn't he run it by people and get their opinions? If he did, they're not very trustworthy. The guy who does Johnny Canuck videos does pretty good cinematography.

That's Mike Holmgren at 0:15 so it's at least 4 years old, not really a good comparison. I agree with your opinion on U2 though. However, if they must change for whatever reason they have what about "Enter Sandman?" It starts pretty slow then builds!

HOLY BIEBER this sucked, AV needs to go and the clown that thinks this is hockey....

about time cdc figures this team needs something different and not the type ya get from listening to this or U2...get rid of the stuff in the dressing room too....throw some AC DC on or Metallica and pump up the fans who you need louder

I dont want to watch another season and playoffs where we dive on the ice because you dont have enough heart to fight it on 2 skates....I want true grit and fight...I dont like BIEBER hockey from millionares, I want in your face, bend them over, kick there children hockey ...

Just when you think U2 was awfully fruity and soap opera dumb.....

Now it's like the horrified fans were expecting a gay pride parade float to drive through with almost nude thin men dancing and flopping their coin purses.

I was expecting the greased up deaf dude on Family Guy to announce the Canucks onto the ice.

How far Vancouver has fallen.

How about this one then:

Not particularly exciting or good at building the emotions of the fans, in my opinion.

How many teams use Mettalica, AC/DC, etc.? I don't want the same thing a bunch of other teams have. U2 does have the hook with a fair amount of the fanbase that even hearing it on the radio takes you back to when you were at Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals against San Jose (or whatever your personal experience is, that's just one of mine).

There might be better songs, but it's got to be good to win over any significant portion of the fans now. If it doesn't, we'll have just as many of these threads all year, every year.

Rogers Arena just needs to play more rock, and these days most teams are using rock or metal as their intro songs cuz it's loud and it pumps people up. If the intro was something from ACDC or Metallica or Ozzie or A7X then people will be happy! Atleast that's my opinion.

Archived