The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Players that frustrate me. They need to read this post-game and smarten up.

Thirty Niner

I don't get the Weise hate. Sure he's not good every game but he delivers some quality games every year. He's a cheapo 4th liner you can't expect miracles.

The Kassian love stems from the Cody hate. For some reason when some guys are traded people or this board go into irrational hate mode for the guy that was traded and so they have to pump Kassian's tires to make the Hodgson trade seem better. Hodgson's flaws are magnified and Kassian's are ignored. Any reason to put down Hodgson will be used and any reason to excuse Kassian's problems will be used.

They all frustrate me after last night. Either they were pretty much invisible ( Sedins ) or they were getting penalties at the worst time (Weise). I love this team and support them totally, but sometimes you wonder why they can't put all of their game winning elements together on a consistent basis.

You're a tool. :) Thanks for your input. The Canucks were swept 4-0 and everybody is crying "rebuild". I was right at the start of the season. Players on this team refuse to take any punishment to win, starting with the Sedins running down the list.

Nobody wants to be face washed in the scrum or risk injury by throwing big checks. To the Canucks it's all about finesse and trying to pass the puck through 4 players on a powerplay instead of just gettng the puck to the net. We'll watch Chicago or LA in the final this year because their players bang, jam traffic and score goals.

So in closing, Noheart, you don't know crap about hockey.

Archived