The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Acquiring a goalie

Given how the season has started, it looks like the Canucks will not have the quality of goaltending needed to be competitive this year. Luongo has been shaky and Schneider has been terrible.

I think we need to look at acquiring a better goalie. The Leafs have two good, young goalies, so it looks they'll be trading one to avoid a goalie controversy. Perhaps they would be interested in swapping Reimer for Schneider if we added in a pick or prospect.

Schneider and a 2nd for Reimer?

Discuss.

Given how the season has started, it looks like the Canucks will not have the quality of goaltending needed to be competitive this year. Luongo has been shaky and Schneider has been terrible.

I think we need to look at acquiring a better goalie. The Leafs have two good, young goalies, so it looks they'll be trading one to avoid a goalie controversy. Perhaps they would be interested in swapping Reimer for Schneider if we added in a pick or prospect.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Archived