Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mookie Wilson

Acquiring a goalie

26 posts in this topic

Given how the season has started, it looks like the Canucks will not have the quality of goaltending needed to be competitive this year. Luongo has been shaky and Schneider has been terrible.

I think we need to look at acquiring a better goalie. The Leafs have two good, young goalies, so it looks they'll be trading one to avoid a goalie controversy. Perhaps they would be interested in swapping Reimer for Schneider if we added in a pick or prospect.

Schneider and a 2nd for Reimer?

Discuss.

wow why is everybody bashing schneider? its game one, I mean look what Quick did today.

We need to trade Lu for some forwards do settle this once and for all.

wow why is everybody bashing schneider? its game one, I mean look what Quick did today.

We need to trade Lu for some forwards do settle this once and for all.

Maybe we should trade Schneider for Quick. Maybe both of those guys just need a change of scenery.

CDC Logic

Luongo and team play like crap ---- Luongo's fault

Schneider and team play like crap ---- Team's fault

sound familiar?

Given how the season has started, it looks like the Canucks will not have the quality of goaltending needed to be competitive this year. Luongo has been shaky and Schneider has been terrible.

I think we need to look at acquiring a better goalie. The Leafs have two good, young goalies, so it looks they'll be trading one to avoid a goalie controversy. Perhaps they would be interested in swapping Reimer for Schneider if we added in a pick or prospect.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Discuss.

How would you feel about Schneider + Kassian for Dubnyk or Luongo + Gaunce for Crawford? Both Kassian and Gaunce are unproven.

:lol::lol::lol:

This has to be the funniest thread in awhile, some of the responses are just golden.

These 2 are the best:

056%20Trawler.jpg\

regards,

G.

Wow, we went from Schneider for the whole leafs roster to Schneider+2nd for Reimer who hasn't played a game this season yet....