The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Starts Tomorrow?

CanucksFanMike

Who Starts Tomorrow?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say give Schneider another chance, having said that we all know what Luongo is capable of and if Schneider's problems continue, I have no problem with Luongo. Even though Schneider may technically be starter, we have a pretty good tandem thing going on and with the games so packed in it makes sense to rotate frequently.

Schneider, but if he plays poorly (more than 2 goals against, or lets in a bad goal, or blows our game again) he is done. Clearly can't handle the pressure if he blows back-to-back games and we don't have enough time for him to go through a learning phase to figure it all out.

Luongo is clearly playing better right now and AV should take this game by game and go with whoever's playing better right now.

Im semi-shocked as many ppl have voted Luongo as there has been. I only say semi because this is CDC after all but man seriously... the mockery that would be made if Luongo ended up staying here and Schneider being traded after already naming Schneider your guy and shopping Luongo all season.. CMON guys. Its just not going to ever happen. The Luongo era is finished here...sure he may not get traded till next season...(i would hope its sooner as this is going to become a disctraction sooner or later). He's not winning his spot back.. its done. Starting Luongo tomorrow would basically be conceding we don't have enough faith in you yet Cory.. It ain't gonna happen.

Archived