The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Starts Tomorrow?

CanucksFanMike

Who Starts Tomorrow?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly believe AV's plan was to play Schneids Saturday and Lu Sunday, however now you have to go back to Schneider and give him that vote of confidence. No brainer to me, and TBH if I was AV I would come right out and announce it tonight to end this media frenzy/speculation. It will really get interesting if he has another bad outing though.

Schneider. I think right now is a good time to give Schneider a taste of what being a starter is like. And with Luongo backing him up, it should make the transition smoother for Schneider. I think starting Luongo is a bad idea, especially if he were to play a solid game and give the Canucks a win.

Schnider. If hes gonna be a starter ever he has to be able to face the music after getting the hook. I would assume he will have a better performance tomorrow if not then I would look to Luo and re group.

I am a Luo supporter ftr I do hope he regains his starter role. But I also love D Schnide and hope he goes on to have a great career after we get a great player in return for him.

you gotta go with schneider, he is our number one now, luongo got some action today. if we won i would say start lu, but we didnt, not even close.

if they start lu, youre just adding fuel to the big bon fire that already is the goalie controversy here

I dont buy this "cory is the number 1" BS. We have two goalies that give us a chance to win every night. Stick with the plan and go to Luongo tomorrow. if he plays lights out, play him again, if he is anything less than that give the start to cory for the next game go from there... I trust Av and the way he manages our goaltenders.

Archived