The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Canucks 2 Ducks 7

cmpunk

any one exited about Dale Weise this guy is going to surprise a lot of people i think.

He looks fast has the power forward style of going hard to the net with the puck.

i think he gets a chance this year moving up off the 4th line.

I hope our defence gets an Identity soon because they looked horrid as a group a few shinning lights but overall meh.

forward looked like they were getting some good chances but so much missed plays because of bad timing (this will improve with a few more games).

I liked seeing Kassian planted in front of the net.. that is a start. He looked good for the most part but he doesn't seem 100% comfortable in the defensive zone yet...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Both teams had the same amount of time to prepare for last night's game but only one team was actually prepared to play. Too often this team is unprepared for important games. Going with the same line-up; the same philosophy of how to play the game and treat young players: the same system etc and expecting a breakthough in results is wishful thinking.

Guest Gumballthechewy

all in all crap game by guys you don't expect to have crap games, but I see that as a good thing because you know they'll get they stuff together. The players I was iffy about all played well, aside from AE, and I think that bodes well for the season.

Archived