The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Canucks 2 Ducks 7

cmpunk

I don't think we can really blame goaltending when our defence was so terrible. Edler played like a 1.5 million dollar player Hamhuis was bad. They were getting caught at there own blue line and guys were flying past them. I thought are D-Men where suppose to be one of the best groups in the league. In my opinion they completely are the blame for losing against the Ducks. I hope they can tighten up fast. Maybe Barker could help in the physical department.

I don't think we can really blame goaltending when our defence was so terrible. Edler played like a 1.5 million dollar player Hamhuis was bad. They were getting caught at there own blue line and guys were flying past them. I thought are D-Men where suppose to be one of the best groups in the league. In my opinion they completely are the blame for losing against the Ducks. I hope they can tighten up fast. Maybe Barker could help in the physical department.

Why is everyone giving so much love to the defense? SO many terrible, rookie mistakes. I saw Ballard pinch up and cost us a 2 on 1 goal... Edler looked rocky at best, Garrison was okay.. nice shot, anyway. Bieksa made quite a few mistakes and Hamhuis was meh...

It's sad to say that our 4th was the best, though Malhotra was beyond useless. Ebbet is playing for Anaheim it seems.

our team; especially defence are notoriously slow starters.

i cant believe everyone is surprised by this result/performance. on top of everything, very few of our players have been playing during the lockout (in comparison to other teams locked out players)

expect a very slow start in vancouver.( that wont be all that bad if we can peak during the playoffs)

I know Vandermeer can play forward, but can he play center? I really didn't like Ebbett out there. I'd go with this line up tomorrow just to try and shake things up a bit

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Burrows - Lapierre - Raymond

Higgins - Malhotra - Hansen

Volpatti - Vandermeer - Weise

Ebbett

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Barker

Schneider

I think Schneider should be given another chance. Hopefully the butterflies are gone and he can play like we know he can.

our team; especially defence are notoriously slow starters.

i cant believe everyone is surprised by this result/performance. on top of everything, very few of our players have been playing during the lockout (in comparison to other teams locked out players)

expect a very slow start in vancouver.( that wont be all that bad if we can peak during the playoffs)

This game has to go down as one of the funniest and schizophrenic games I've ever seen. I don't remember laughing this hard in a game the Canucks lost so heavily. Timing was off, systems off - all the things you'd expect after not playing for 8 months.

It's just one game, lets all simmer down. Winnik scored 2 goals - who actually thinks that'll ever happen again. Beware of small sample sizes. Canucks have 2 great goalies and 2 Sedins. They'll be fine.

Archived