The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Canucks 2 Ducks 7

cmpunk

Everything that could go wrong went wrong tonight lol.

Kadri and Bozak two players rumoured for Luongo scores for a T.O win, then the goalie debacle here getting blown out in the home opener. haha wow...

I can hear the laughters from Toronto :sadno:

Well this was the definition of ugly.

The thing that concerned me the most, with it without a healthy Kes and Booth (certainly doesn't help that they're hurt) was the slow starts this team seemingly always gets off to every single year. In a short season it scares the daylights outta me. Anyway...

Rarely will you hear this from me, but...

Only 1 game and no big deal. Gotta get some defensive breakdowns fixed ASAP and things should settle down back there and in net.

Lets all hope for better tomorrow night.

First game, we just need our bearings. New additions Garrison, Barker and Vandermeer need to find their place in the franchise. Kesler and Booth out hurts us big time too. The rest of the roster needs to step up. This is our year, it's opportune! We need to get into it and capitalize.

Edmonton will be skating hard and fast tomorrow night. With as many odd man rushes that the Canucks gave up tonight, if that is not fixed it could be another high scoring game, especially with the amount of Oilers players that have been active during the lockout.

Edit: Also, I would not panic, fans of all teams all over the league know that they chances of the Canucks bombing the season and missing the playoffs is extremely low. There are things that will need to be addressed and fixed tho.

Archived