The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stop dissing Schneider!

kanucks1

He was brutal tonight. No need to get our collective panties in a knot, though. It was one game of 48.

If we see Schneider do this consistently, then we have a major problem. We have already alienated Lu to the point that he wants to go elsewhere. Cory and Lack would be a risky tandem to have to move forward with.

Schneider was really bad, that's just being honest. But it was only 1 game.

I bet many of the sample people who are bashing Schneider right now are the same ones insisting he was our saviour and that Luongo sucks. Not surprising at all.

Lou has played many games that are on par or worse then this, and they were in the playoffs. The team played bad, kassian, looked like he should not be on the team... Well the entire 2nd line. Raymond plays well when there is no contact, understandable considering his broken back. That the other two 4th line or AHL please!!! The team didn't look ready. The sky is falling, or is it..... In the end we will ice a good team and the wrinkles will be worked out, although I don't see it before Edmonton. A young team with energy could be trouble for the nucks next game.

Schneider shouldnt even have been in the net tonight though luongo has been nothing but a stand up guy this whole time and there is no reason he shouldnt b our number one goalie and i love how when the team played horrible and luongo let goals in it was all luongos fault through the playoffs but now that schneider is in and the team plays bad and schneider plays awful a bunch of people actually are saying its the rest of the teams fault which it has been in past years not luongos fault alone but this was majorly schneiders fault but everyobe wants to talk about the team playing bad

agree with OP. everyone take a deep breath, we're going to be FINE. a lot of mature, veteran players in our locker room will have no problem forgetting about this ugly performance, sloppy friggin game ... but it is just ONE game. tomorrow we get back on the horse and bounce back in a big way. keep your head up canuck fans!

i completely agree with dwil2731 when we lose its always Luongos fault, but how dare anybody say anything bad about Schneider when he loses we should defend him...maybe I'm a little bitter, but if we treat Lu like dirt I think Schneids should be no different...

i completely agree with dwil2731 when we lose its always Luongos fault, but how dare anybody say anything bad about Schneider when he loses we should defend him...maybe I'm a little bitter, but if we treat Lu like dirt I think Schneids should be no different...

Thank you its just im so sick of all the bull with luongo for nine months now all ive heard or read was people talking badly about luongo and how we should trade him hes done and schneider is our future its all a joke luongo should b our starter hands down. Team plays bad = All luongos fault. Schneider plays bad = All teams fault Seriously lets get real guys and put our real number one goalie where he belongs and thats between the pipes winning games for us everynight

Archived