The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

another coaching mistake

tell me I'm wrong but i put this loss on AV than anybody else, yes that's right the defense sucked and Schneider wasn't at mid season shape and the offense just couldn't keep up, but the biggest mistake was made by the coach.Don't get me wrong i love AV, he is a good coach(for Montreal Canadians), but the management of this team needs to open their eyes and see in how many times we have got out coached by the other teams (specially Chicago) in PO series in the last five years when we have heart trophy winners and selki winner on the same year, tell me it has happened some where else because i can't find those stats on any Stanley cup losing teams! just saying!

You gave zero reasons why this was the coaches fault. What mistake did AV make? Are you a coach?

The only thing that concerns me with AV is that he doesn't yell at the team when they make mistakes, he doesn't try and motivate them or settle them down. He leaves all that for themselves to do, but they need someone on the outside of their group of players to be telling them that the grass is not greener, that they need to fight for every damn inch of grass they have, and that falls to the coach to accomplish.

Archived