13 replies to this topic

#1 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

tell me I'm wrong but i put this loss on AV than anybody else, yes that's right the defense sucked and Schneider wasn't at mid season shape and the offense just couldn't keep up, but the biggest mistake was made by the coach.Don't get me wrong i love AV, he is a good coach(for Montreal Canadians), but the management of this team needs to open their eyes and see in how many times we have got out coached by the other teams (specially Chicago) in PO series in the last five years when we have heart trophy winners and selki winner on the same year, tell me it has happened some where else because i can't find those stats on any Stanley cup losing teams! just saying!
the reason i say this was AV's mistake is that he should have started his proven veteran goalie instead of the young up coming one, if the veteran makes a mistake no one is shocked(he is being traded anyways, isn't he?shouldn't you be show casing him(lou) anyways???!!!) but instead he puts Schneider in the net who is now being doubted by every media and so many of ( no offense to the majority ) low intelligence fans across British Columbia.

Attached Files

Edited by mase_canucks_fever, 20 January 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#2 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

wait you posting this again when there is a PGT

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#3 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

it shouldn't have got blocked, this has nothing to do with this specific game, yes i am talking about it tonight but its something that has a history. i just think that even a good coach's message gets old and the team should look for a new coach if it wants some fresh blood(mind)!

Edited by mase_canucks_fever, 20 January 2013 - 02:27 AM.

#4 G-52

G-52

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

You should look in the mirror when you talk about the fans.

Posted Image

#5 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,721 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

... and so many(low intelligence) fans across British Columbia.

Irony.

#6 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

You should look in the mirror when you talk about the fans.

thanks for participating with your thoughtful comment but you should know i wasn't trying to ofend you, i was just stating the fact(as you proved me).
i didn't say i doubted Schneider, i thought the coach made a mistake by starting him when loungo is still in Vancouver and he is the veteran goalie. who by the way you are trying to trade. Scheinder has a long time to go, he would still be the number one goalie, 30 games(just an example) in the season when loungo is traded or if lou is not good enough(which is not gonna happen!).

Edited by mase_canucks_fever, 20 January 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#7 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

I can't believe you reposted this after it was locked. Go enjoy HF or the flames board, you're no longer welcome here.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#8 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Begone ye bringer of ill speech or thou wilst feel my wrath as I smite thee, thou unworthy, with my hammer of justice! I shall bring thee before the counsel of the wise and judgment shall be passed upon thee! Thou shall be thrust through the Doors of Night and into the Void and there thou shall spend eternity to ponder thy misdeeds! Take this knowledge to heart for thou art doomed to a life on condemnation if thou continues upon this dark and lonesome path!

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 20 January 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#9 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

I can't believe you reposted this after it was locked. Go enjoy HF or the flames board, you're no longer welcome here.

i dont know why you think i should be banned, i want to know what people think of this! it was locked for no good reason, this has nothing to do with this game alone! i don't post here here much but i always read, i wrote this becuase i wanna know if there are others who feel the same or not?

Edited by mase_canucks_fever, 20 January 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#10 G-52

G-52

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

I think the people are telling you what they think but you are too dense to catch a clue. One game, the FIRST game, of his FIRST real contract, as his FIRST time being the starter has no basis on how good of a goalie Cory Schneider is. Lu let in two crappy goals as well and the team was playing better for him after they got the clue. So why don't you do like the team, and get a clue..

Posted Image

#11 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

I think the people are telling you what they think but you are too dense to catch a clue. One game, the FIRST game, of his FIRST real contract, as his FIRST time being the starter has no basis on how good of a goalie Cory Schneider is. Lu let in two crappy goals as well and the team was playing better for him after they got the clue. So why don't you do like the team, and get a clue..

i think you should read what people write before you respond to them. i never said this was a goalie problem, i said the coach has a history of bad decisions.

#12 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

it shouldn't have got blocked, this has nothing to do with this specific game, yes i am talking about it tonight but its something that has a history. i just think that even a good coach's message gets old and the team should look for a new coach if it wants some fresh blood(mind)!

If the game from any given night drives you to make a related post, it's probably just fine in the PGT. Especially when Templeton Peck locks your last one with specific instructions on why it was locked.

Please pay attention to where you are posting, this belongs in Canucks Talk in the PGT.

http://forum.canucks...ucks-2-ducks-7/

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#13 mase_canucks_fever

mase_canucks_fever

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

If the game from any given night drives you to make a related post, it's probably just fine in the PGT. Especially when Templeton Peck locks your last one with specific instructions on why it was locked.

if your not a Templeton, please shut it.

#14 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 23,904 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

PGT

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.