The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: 01/20/13 Edmonton @ Vancouver 6PM

logic

Doesn't look like this game is being broadcast on any of the networks? At least, there's no network listed on the schedule. Coverage by Team 1040 of course, though.

Also doesn't look like they have any service on the Canucks page to buy the sportsnet package for streaming anymore.. I don't even have cable, so I guess I won't get to watch too many. That sucks.

so how can a guy watch this game?

also i would like to see the nucks start the next few games focusing on solid defence don't worry about having the defence jump up into the play keep them back and in control then slowly start getting them involved in the play.

Luongo on getting start against Oilers: "I didn't know what was going to happen and I would have been fine with it either way."

Luongo on Oilers who had 12 players in minors and Europe during lockout: "There's no rust in their system. We've got make sure we're sharp."

More Luongo on Oilers: "We can't just go through the motions, we've got to make their lives difficult tonight."

Canucks will continue to struggle in the early part of the season. Oilers are too fast and in-game shape, they take this one.

Not to be a pessimist but I expect a difficult season for them. The problems are evident, they need to get faster, younger and more skilled.

so how can a guy watch this game?

also i would like to see the nucks start the next few games focusing on solid defence don't worry about having the defence jump up into the play keep them back and in control then slowly start getting them involved in the play.

Archived