The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: 01/20/13 Edmonton @ Vancouver 6PM

logic

MG better make a move on Luongo soon cause this is turning into a crap show already. I can't believe all the negativity towards Schneider... Its 1 ???? game... a regular season game to boot. The only reason Luongo is going to be traded and the negativity towards the guy is his playoff meltdowns.. Plain and simple. Those thinking Luongo is going to stay here? Are you for real or did u forget your meds.. for christ sakes. its done.

I see the Oilers winning this game unless the coaching staff changes the strategy that has not been changed for about 3 years now......other teams know that speed and aggressive play on the puck in all 3 zones exposes the weaknesses in the Canucks system.

If the Canucks do not turn this ship around and gain some urgency from the coaching staff on out, then AV and Bowness need to be replaced with someone who can use this shortened season to get a new system and new motivation in place for next year.

I saw AV on after hours last night and when asked what he said to the guys after such a tough loss his response was he didn't even talk to them........I don't care how much of a veteran team you have, after that the coach needs to say something especially when his favourites like Hamhuis and Bieksa were absolutely brutal.

Hamhuis and Bieksa will get 24-25 minutes tonight (after actually earning a demotion to the 3rd pairing with their play).......that is why this team will never win anything. The coach is too stuck and unwilling to ever try something new or punish his favorites. Hamhuis and Bieksa look like they believe their (CDC) press that they are the next coming of Bobby Orr. Play shutdown defence like you used to....forget trying to be 50 point guys.......

The transition from our own end has been a problem since they allowed Ehrhoff to walk. And will continue to be.

I see the Oilers winning this game unless the coaching staff changes the strategy that has not been changed for about 3 years now......other teams know that speed and aggressive play on the puck in all 3 zones exposes the weaknesses in the Canucks system.

If the Canucks do not turn this ship around and gain some urgency from the coaching staff on out, then AV and Bowness need to be replaced with someone who can use this shortened season to get a new system and new motivation in place for next year.

I saw AV on after hours last night and when asked what he said to the guys after such a tough loss his response was he didn't even talk to them........I don't care how much of a veteran team you have, after that the coach needs to say something especially when his favourites like Hamhuis and Bieksa were absolutely brutal.

MG better make a move on Luongo soon cause this is turning into a crap show already. I can't believe all the negativity towards Schneider... Its 1 ???? game... a regular season game to boot. The only reason Luongo is going to be traded and the negativity towards the guy is his playoff meltdowns.. Plain and simple. Those thinking Luongo is going to stay here? Are you for real or did u forget your meds.. for christ sakes. its done.

Archived