The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: 01/20/13 Edmonton @ Vancouver 6PM

logic

Same line up same result I bet.....last night was amateur and an insult to the fans.....again....I'm sure well get better but a pathetic start.

You know you're screwed when hamhuis is -5.....with the fwds the oilers have we better grow a set and get physical or it's gonna be a smoke show.

I don't usually fear Edmonton, but they are going to try and shake up our goalie right from the start. Of course that's the point in every game, but they will try to get under Luongo's (?) skin so bad. They have so many talented shooters there. We will have to give an A+ performance right from the start. It does worry me a bit.

Really looking forward to seeing this match up.

Yakupov should fit in great with Gagner and Hemskey.

Canucks lack a game breaker like Tarasenko in STL. They might win the Cup in the next year to two with help from this kid. MG should explore trading Schneider to EDM for Yakupov.

Not sure EDM would do it but if Luongo is willing to stay MG should at least put in a call to the Oilers. They won't do it for Lu so MG should offer CS.

Everyone's so worried about our goaltender tonight and you are forgeting it's only dubnyk in net for the oilers. This guy is still fairly unproven and hasn't faced the pressure of being a real playoff contender until this year. In all likeliness, this will be a high scoring affair, but that doesn't mean we will come out on the losing end of it. Nucks win 6-5.

Archived