The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Garrisson/Edler Chemistry Not the Same As Salo/Edler

Pasific Coluseum

Edler and Salo had some insane pairing chemistry. I watched the game last night and it's so apparent Garrisson and Edler are not meshing very well. Now it could take some time so I'm not going to tell the Canucks to switch pairings but this isn't looking as good as we thought when we signed the coveted Free Agent.

I like Garrissons shot on the Powerplay but I'm in no way enamored by his defensive game. Hate to say it but Salo might have been the better choice. Cheaper, Experienced, Good Chemistry & Just as good shot if not better than Jason!

Gillis dropped the ball big time not re-upping Sami.

Edler and Salo had some insane pairing chemistry. I watched the game last night and it's so apparent Garrisson and Edler are not meshing very well. Now it could take some time so I'm not going to tell the Canucks to switch pairings but this isn't looking as good as we thought when we signed the coveted Free Agent.

I like Garrissons shot on the Powerplay but I'm in no way enamored by his defensive game. Hate to say it but Salo might have been the better choice. Cheaper, Experienced, Good Chemistry & Just as good shot if not better than Jason!

I Know Right , Garrison looked fantastic and Edler knows about Garrisons bomb , so d men are weary of that so Edler can just fake it and slap it , it worked great Edler 2 points

but guys cmon 1 game compared to years cmon

stay poitivie .

we play tonight , hopefully we can win

Archived