The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Garrisson/Edler Chemistry Not the Same As Salo/Edler

Pasific Coluseum

An even bigger question mark is why didn't we draft Winnik? He's a real special player that makes everyone around him better. A real game breaker that can control the momentum and tempo of the game like nobody else in the league. At 265th overall, how did we let this guy slip through our fingers. No excuses, our drafting sucks

Then why did you say you should have watched that game instead if you were at work????????????????

Anyway. As it has been beaten to death in this thread, it has been 1 freaking game lol. I'm very quickly remembering why I stopped coming to this forum. 90% of it is dumb threads and posts like these.

Edler and Salo had some insane pairing chemistry. I watched the game last night and it's so apparent Garrisson and Edler are not meshing very well. Now it could take some time so I'm not going to tell the Canucks to switch pairings but this isn't looking as good as we thought when we signed the coveted Free Agent.

I like Garrissons shot on the Powerplay but I'm in no way enamored by his defensive game. Hate to say it but Salo might have been the better choice. Cheaper, Experienced, Good Chemistry & Just as good shot if not better than Jason!

Gillis dropped the ball big time not re-upping Sami.

What exactly was wrong with them?

They were a -1 just like pretty much everyone else on the team. Edler had a 2 point game as well.

I didn't see any one thing as a weakness last night, other than maybe goaltending. The team defense as a whole just wasn't there though.

Archived