33 replies to this topic

#31 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,713 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

It's kind of odd how he always says he doesn't talk to his players... I'm sure they would like some guidance...

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#32 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

+1

+2
Posted ImagePosted Image
Thnx to Vintage Canuck. for my awesome sig

#33 canucks_qc

canucks_qc

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

My only real criticism of last nights game was the coaching decision to pull Schneider. Yes he deserved to be pulled, but last night in his first game as our "Starter", no matter what the outcome, the franchise should have left him in net as a Statement to Cory, to the fans, and to the league, that "This is our Starter, and we are behind him".

They take a good decision, you don't want to humiliate your keeper, it's the worst thing to do. When you trail behing in a game like that there is 2 things you can do, #1 pull the goaltender and try to wake up your team or #2 if your goalie is having a great game(wasn't the case agaisnt ANA Schneider let in bad goals like EVERY other goalies), the coach have a good relation with the keeper, you can say to your team, in a TV timeout, "wake up guys, look at how great he is and you let him down like that? He want to stay in the net, so do something for him"

We have more than we think in common with ''Le Canadien de Montréal''

Both have logo shapped in ''C''

Canadien and Canucks mean the samething

We both hate the Boston Bruins now

Alain Vigneault coached both teams

Rogers Arena, Centre Bell, it's phones company

We are blue white and green they are blue white and red

Our #1 goalie is from Qc, their #1 goalie is from BC

But we have one important thing different and I hope it will change after the next season, we don't have Stanley Cup banner

#34 VicNuckleHead09

VicNuckleHead09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

A win tonight cures all that ale's. Lets see if our rookies can bleed blue and green tonight. :towel:

Go Canucks Go! :canucks:
Posted Image
"Louuuuuuuuuu!" - Last game Attended: Vancouver vs. Penguins
Email me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.