The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shootings in the US (let's just condense all the threads into one)

Zamboni_14

yes I get it... the US is the most gun crazy lawless country in the developed world. Vast majority of posters want all guns (except for hunting) banned and accuse people who don't agree with them of being "NRA lovers" or that pro-2nd people want fully automatic weapons sold next to kids lemonade stands across the nation. And on the flip side, anyone that says anything about wanting some kind of new regulations (or at least look into regulations) as wanting every gun taken away from every citizen so the government can then turn this nation into the new "Nazi-Germany" or Soviet Union.

But rather then keep making thread after thread about this shooting or that shooting... just post it here. It saves the rest of us from having to weed thru all the topics on the main page, and really it's a pointless discussion anyways between the same people (I tried once and was dragged across the fires of hell.)

yes I get it... the US is the most gun crazy lawless country in the developed world. Vast majority of posters want all guns (except for hunting) banned and accuse people who don't agree with them of being "NRA lovers" or that pro-2nd people want fully automatic weapons sold next to kids lemonade stands across the nation. And on the flip side, anyone that says anything about wanting some kind of new regulations (or at least look into regulations) as wanting every gun taken away from every citizen so the government can then turn this nation into the new "Nazi-Germany" or Soviet Union.

But rather then keep making thread after thread about this shooting or that shooting... just post it here. It saves the rest of us from having to weed thru all the topics on the main page, and really it's a pointless discussion anyways between the same people (I tried once and was dragged across the fires of hell.)

Archived