The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks opening music - "Outro" by M83

Callahandy

What does everyone have against an electric guitar or 2, a base, and a drum set with a singer that has a actual song to sing with lyrics that you can recognize as english.

We need something timeless, you think this Techno Crap is Timeless?

Hell No!! its the current metropolitan trend.

In five years it will be dead and some other pansy in skin tight pants will play some other ear damaging junk at all the clubs

Timeless is Rock and Roll, survey says rock in roll is more hockey than any of this crap on this page.

Go pluck your eyebrows and sit in a tanning bed

What does everyone have against an electric guitar or 2, a base, and a drum set with a singer that has a actual song to sing with lyrics that you can recognize as english.

We need something timeless, you think this Techno Crap is Timeless?

Hell No!! its the current metropolitan trend.

In five years it will be dead and some other pansy in skin tight pants will play some other ear damaging junk at all the clubs

Timeless is Rock and Roll, survey says rock in roll is more hockey than any of this crap on this page.

Go pluck your eyebrows and sit in a tanning bed

I don't think you know what techno means. Look it up. I also don't think you listened to all of the songs posted on this page. I don't think the song in the OP would work, but other songs of theirs might.

You could make the argument that "Where the streets have no name" is timeless, but you seem to be pretty against that. Also, are you capable of going a post without insulting someone? "Go pluck your eyebrows and sit in a tanning bed"... really?

Off you go and shave your mullet, tough guy,

Archived