Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarchandSucks

Kesler Injury

18 posts in this topic

Is there any update on his return? Ive seen sources say he's out for the year, and some say he'll be back within 2 weeks

There doesn't seem to be a definite answer at the moment. I'm not Dr.Recchi but if i had to guess based on reports etc. I would put him at the same time table as Booth aka 4-6 weeks.

I assumed something in there. Gotta hope he comes with a fire and passion and doesn't show rust

he just got placed on IR in Yahoo fantasy hockey, did he get placed on IR in real life?

There was an unofficial rumor saying the next few weeks, but there is also the chance that he might not play at all this year. If he's back in 4-6 that'd be amazing.

he just got placed on IR in Yahoo fantasy hockey, did he get placed on IR in real life?

i hope he doesn't rush back.... would rather he be out longer and come back ready to go rather than come back early but still injured

This sucks. The guy carried the team in this versions formative stages and has been the heart and soul for years, all at his bodies expense. Pretty pissed at management for not getting a team together that was worth the sacrifices Ryan has made. The talk of him being out for the year, or never being the same again breaks my heart.

I assumed something in there. Gotta hope he comes with a fire and passion and doesn't show rust

MG was on Pratt, CKNW last night. He said Kes will be back sooner than later. MG said Kes had real good 3 weeks and was progressing well. Didn't want to put time line on it because he didn't want to put pressure on the situation.

I say Kesler will be back in 3 or 4 weeks max.

If we end up losing tonight *knocks on wood* then it is apparent we need to upgrade our 2nd line. It looked pretty shaky last night, just hurry up and sign Arnott already. :frantic: MG.... IT.... IS.... TIME! ::D

A mid-season form Ebbett, firing on all cylinders is still about 10% as good as Kesler, regardless of rust

I miss the AMEX line! Sure hope Kesler gets back into action sooner rather than later. I know

it's one game but I am not at all comfortable with that second line. jmho

There doesn't seem to be a definite answer at the moment. I'm not Dr.Recchi but if i had to guess based on reports etc. I would put him at the same time table as Booth aka 4-6 weeks.