The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Oilers 3 Canucks 2 F/SO

cmpunk

Shooters need to deke more in the shootouts like the Oilers did to get the goalie moving. The shootouts we do win, is always the goalie being almost perfect and we get 1 and sometimes 2 goals. Been this way for years.

meh i'll be surprise we win any shootouts ever against skill teams. we simply don't have the ppl to do it. when your defenseman is one of your best at shootouts.. something is wrong. better effort overall. decent game by Luongo considering it's the canucks second game back to back even at home since it's the first 2 real game for most players vs a young fresh edmonton team

I hate Shootout..

Kassian was awesome on the ice tonight! Love how he nailed that Eager and pumping up the crowd!

Lu did great, he can't do anything about the first goal. The 2nd goal left him hanging dry with no defensemen around. Terrible at shootout as usual, not surprising.

Get...Rid...of....Ebbett...Please!

At least 1 point is better than nothing!

still didn't play to win the game powerplay was useless pk was ok better than the first game

really doesn't matter who is in net the team in front has to give that goalie a chance to win the defense gives the puck away like candy

Improved over last game but not enough, Of course this is just arm chair coaching but I'd like to see kassian start with the sedins next game, burrows down to the second line and weise switched with raymond, Also I wouldn't mind seeing schroeder called up and ebbet just scratched.

Lu probably would like that second goal back but what happens happens. Also shootouts suck; along with our powerplay tonight.

Typical Canucks.... Power play is MIA, sit back on a lead, and an AV favorite blows the game with an untimely penalty (ebbett).... Oh and luongo who can't save a beachball in shoot outs.....

This team looks to be a fringe team even with booth and Kesler back. If it means we get the top pick and regroup for next year then I'm all for a losing season which they are off to a good start

Archived