The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Im giving this team five games to smarten up

yete

first two games they were outplayed like none other

but this is something we have to look at

this team seems like it has not changed a single bit since the LA series!

we got outplayed vrs LA too .... Absolutely zero change it seems teams have figured out the canucks system because these last two games and the la series is a indication of this

ps im not trolling think back to the la series we got outplayed our defence broke down it seems like the same crap this year.....

other then the sedins the bottom 3 lines are useless!

take it or leave it this thread will be shutdown but i want u canucks fans to ask urself this question is the canucks that will bring a cup here?????

outplayed big time since the La series and there passes are no longer connecting.. the opposition is reading the plays.....

maybe I will get my wish about coach av finally

We've lost 2 games......just turn off computer if you're gonna freak out.....no one here wants to hear this garbage

Our 3rd line is one of the best in the League, our 4th line created chances and were throwing hits around, and our defence played well. The Sedins were the Sedins and allowed Kassian to score in what was probably his best game as a Canuck and hopefully the 1st of many goals on the season. Our 2nd line right now is a bit decimated, and we need to bring Schroeder up....that would be my only change. I actually think we outplayed the Oilers for much of the game tonight

There are a lot of positives to take out of this game......you're just too blind, young, stupid,

Or all of the above to see that

I had a bad feeling about this shortened season.. obviously time will tell. We'll see. I agree tho at 5 games in we'd better be seeing significantly better hockey out of this team or else id be pretty worried. I could sorta see the offense drying up with the injurys we have..but the 3rd line hasn't looked its same self and even with a full healthy lineup this offense isn't gonna get it done.

I thought it was a much better team effort tonight. I don't know, there are so many teams that have made some significant changes that the NorthWest Division may be difficult to win let alone the Stanley Cup! I just hope and pray that they get some chemistry going and get on a roll, cross our fingers that they have little to no injuries and that the Team hits their peak at the right time!

Archived