The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Im giving this team five games to smarten up

yete

We've lost 2 games......just turn off computer if you're gonna freak out.....no one here wants to hear this garbage

Our 3rd line is one of the best in the League, our 4th line created chances and were throwing hits around, and our defence played well. The Sedins were the Sedins and allowed Kassian to score in what was probably his best game as a Canuck and hopefully the 1st of many goals on the season. Our 2nd line right now is a bit decimated, and we need to bring Schroeder up....that would be my only change. I actually think we outplayed the Oilers for much of the game tonight

There are a lot of positives to take out of this game......you're just too blind, young, stupid,

Or all of the above to see that

We've lost 2 games......just turn off computer if you're gonna freak out.....no one here wants to hear this garbage

Our 3rd line is one of the best in the League, our 4th line created chances and were throwing hits around, and our defence played well. The Sedins were the Sedins and allowed Kassian to score in what was probably his best game as a Canuck and hopefully the 1st of many goals on the season. Our 2nd line right now is a bit decimated, and we need to bring Schroeder up....that would be my only change. I actually think we outplayed the Oilers for much of the game tonight

There are a lot of positives to take out of this game......you're just too blind, young, stupid,

And then what? Idle threat some more? Picket AV's office? Take out an ad in the newspaper? Troll harder? Make a big goopy puddle when you leap to your demise off the bandwagon?

I'm sure the Canucks are just shaking in their skates and the coaching staff in their offices at your "Im giving this team five games to smarten up".

And then what? Idle threat some more? Picket AV's office? Take out an ad in the newspaper? Troll harder? Make a big goopy puddle when you leap to your demise off the bandwagon?

I'm sure the Canucks are just shaking in their skates and the coaching staff in their offices at your "Im giving this team five games to smarten up".

Posted · Hidden by Captain Bob, January 21, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Captain Bob, January 21, 2013 - No reason given

Ebbett has literally done nothing so far.

I don't think he's a liability in terms of him costing us directly, but his centering the 2nd line makes the entire line sort of useless. Raymond creates open ice with speed, this is obvious. So we need a playmaker on that line to give him the puck! (Schroeder showed signs of this, not saying we must bring him up).

Archived