43 replies to this topic

#31 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

And then what? Idle threat some more? Picket AV's office? Take out an ad in the newspaper? Troll harder? Make a big goopy puddle when you leap to your demise off the bandwagon?

I'm sure the Canucks are just shaking in their skates and the coaching staff in their offices at your "Im giving this team five games to smarten up".

LOL. Great one BB.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#32 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Look out! Yete's only giving them FIVE games to turn it around! Or else...or else....or........else......................
Posted Image

#33 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

And then what? Idle threat some more? Picket AV's office? Take out an ad in the newspaper? Troll harder? Make a big goopy puddle when you leap to your demise off the bandwagon?

I'm sure the Canucks are just shaking in their skates and the coaching staff in their offices at your "Im giving this team five games to smarten up".

I'll pick Troll harder for $500, Alex.
Posted Image

#34 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

*Personal comments and insults removed/reported*.

You know nothing about me personally therefore perhaps you should just stick to the topic at hand.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 20 January 2013 - 11:19 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#35 Ugli Fruit

Ugli Fruit

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,861 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Ebbett has literally done nothing so far.

I don't think he's a liability in terms of him costing us directly, but his centering the 2nd line makes the entire line sort of useless. Raymond creates open ice with speed, this is obvious. So we need a playmaker on that line to give him the puck! (Schroeder showed signs of this, not saying we must bring him up).

Formerly known as LordofBrussels

There we have it folks, we have literally blamed everyone for everything at this point

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#36 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

*Personal remarks removed*

It was not deemed as such (a request for information) by a supermod/admin.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 20 January 2013 - 11:35 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#37 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Our team is too old and slow and weak and it shows.

Go cheer the Oilers you pessimistic bandwagonner. What team needs fans with fans like you.

Posted Image

#38 Dayman

Dayman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

We've lost 2 games......just turn off computer if you're gonna freak out.....no one here wants to hear this garbage

Our 3rd line is one of the best in the League, our 4th line created chances and were throwing hits around, and our defence played well. The Sedins were the Sedins and allowed Kassian to score in what was probably his best game as a Canuck and hopefully the 1st of many goals on the season. Our 2nd line right now is a bit decimated, and we need to bring Schroeder up....that would be my only change. I actually think we outplayed the Oilers for much of the game tonight

There are a lot of positives to take out of this game......you're just too blind, young, stupid,
Or all of the above to see that

Perhaps you should just not take his thread so seriously...?

#39 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Your right, this team hasn't change much at all. Add Garrison and minus Salo no change, so what's to make us think we can beat the L.A.'s of the league in the playoffs. Nothing just hope .

Posted Image

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".
Nathan Lafayette on hitting the post in game seven of the Stanley Cup.

#40 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,343 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

I gave yete 5 threads a long time ago. He's been on ignore ever since, but too bad I don't always see who created the thread before I open it.

schroedersig2_by_elvis15-d5szksn.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#41 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,343 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

You know as well as I do yete doesn't ever reply in his own threads. No point asking what he'll do since we'll have to wait until his next thread to find out.

schroedersig2_by_elvis15-d5szksn.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#42 AnInconvenienceBrah

AnInconvenienceBrah

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

We got a great team, I'm not worried about the team but this short season and Canucks known for slow starts is worrisome as there isn't much room in this season to make up ground after a slow start, if we miss the playoffs due to slow start and injuries, I wouldn't mind as we could REALLY use a high draft pick and if we win the cup on a shortened season haters will use that against us. This is one season where I don't care how good or bad we do, if we win the cup awesome! if this we miss the playoffs and get a good pick great! it's only a 3 month season, much less painful and our prospect pool could really use a great upcomer forward.

#43 RU SERIOUS

RU SERIOUS

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

This team has barely changed since we lost to Boston.

Bingo! For those with a good memory that(last January) was a turning point for the Canucks as far as multi goal games - ever since our offense has declined.

#44 Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

you really havent noticed the team getting off to slow starts, for years, by now?

15fitjt.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.