The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Favorite Current or Ex-Canuck

Miller32

Cliff Ronning for doing the unthinkable at 5'7",170 lbs :

18 NHL seasons,197 pts in 70 WHL games,1137 NHL reg.season games played,near 1,000 pts with playoffs thrown in.

Cliff Ronning emulated Gary Lupul,whom comes from my hometown and I watched growing up.RIP,Gary.

Cliff is intelligent and was a master on the ice.Players his size have to be infinitely superior to the six footers- just to survive.

Cliff had grace on the ice and class off the ice.

Current: Sedins, Kesler and Edler

Ex-canuck still playing: Bertuzzi and Salo

Former canuck player who's no longer active: Naslund and Linden. And Sundin but not because of his work in vancouver.

The reason for my choices are.

Naslund, he's the one who madd me a canuck fan, he was the reason i stated up all night watching hockey. I live in Sweden so it was usually not puck drop until 4am. And all those games i watched because of him made me a canuck fan as all the other players grew on me.

Sami is just a player who has always impressed me, it never mattered how many injuries he had to go through, he always came back and was one of the best defencemens on the ice.

Linden simply because of his huge heart for this franchise.

I don't have any particular reason for having Sedins, kesler and edler as current favoutites. They are just very good hockey players. And i just love how engaged the sedins are to the vancouver community.

Archived