The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Favorite Current or Ex-Canuck

Miller32

Who is Your Favorite Current Roster or Former Vancouver Canuck?

I haven't seen a thread like this the last few days I have been on although a similar one has been created before I'm sure. The being said I want to know who is your favorite current or past Vancouver

Canuck is, perhaps share a memory or reason you have as well. Seeing as this community gets pretty heated up with other member's opinions let's try and keep cool in this thread.

2vtr75v.png

Christian Ehrhoff

I myself have always been a fan of defense in any sport. I usually play as a defender myself when I play soccer or hockey. Christian Ehrhoff caught my attention primarily in the 2010-2011 Season and big time in the 2011 Playoff Run. I wish we still had him on the roster, I'm a huge fan. My favorite jersey? My Ehrhoff one of course, I should retire it soon and frame it and what not seeing as you can't get it anymore. I don't have a sensational story as to why I favor Ehrhoff, I just like him. I remember that one slap shot goal he got when his stick was broken. Oh and I did run into him as he lived in my friend's building downtown, I was starstruck but he was going out and looked like he had something to do. I remember telling my friend "Did you know Christian Ehrhoff was in your building?", my friend goes "Oh yeah, he lives down the hall" like it's no big deal! Never did see him after that though, and then he went Buffalo.

So Canucks Community, who is your favorite?

Archived