The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks 2, Oilers 3 SO

Edler's Mind Tricks

Better game than yesterday... Weise looked good minus his skates!

Kassian was great when he hit the net (and better when it was Eager's face!... Even though I hope he isn't concussed).

Some amazing Sedin magic and Edler scores yet again. Garrison looked decent and I could see him being great when he settles in and develops some chemistry!

In other news... Ebbet is a plug.

Game two of the preseason is over!

Better game than yesterday... Weise looked good minus his skates!

Kassian was great when he hit the net (and better when it was Eager's face!... Even though I hope he isn't concussed).

Some amazing Sedin magic and Edler scores yet again. Garrison looked decent and I could see him being great when he settles in and develops some chemistry!

In other news... Ebbet is a plug.

Game two of the preseason is over!

Since the announcement I disagree completely with Edler being worth $5 million a year. He's a solid D-Man, no doubt about it, but he is not worth $5 Mill.

We definitely need to get something going for the 2nd line. We have no depth. We should have taken a gamble on Gomez much like what San Jose is doing, and if I'm not mistaken, Frolov is still an available free agent as well. Too bad we wasted money on Barker and Vandermeer though.

better than game 1 but:

non-dominant Sedins (same as game 1)

horrendous defensive zone coverage (same as game 1)

overall lackadaisical effort from everyone (same as game 1)

NO PHYSICAL PRESENCE (same for 40 years)

WTF were these tards thinking? "Oh we're locked out so we'll just skate with the team at UBC for 6 months because they're so awesome, which will keep us sharp enough" ??

f$%#@ pathetic

it's a 48 game season. EVERY game is a 4 pointer, which makes divisional games technically 8 pointers.

This is a great team that is playing like a bunch of spoiled lazy f**** and if AV and GMMG want to keep their jobs they will get their shat in order pronto.

Trade Luongo or Schneider I don't care which one, but get some help in here now while those bruised and battered Americans we rely on so much, recuperate in their million dollar hot tubs.

WTF is with Weise out there eating up valuable minutes towards the end of the game ?! Thank God Kassian went out there and smashed Eager in the face... good on him for celebrating too. It's the only thing fans have had to cheer for so far.

FU AV

:rolleyes:

bye

Really missing Kesler and Booth in this game. If we had them healthy in this game, we could've easily won it. Oh well.

In other news, Ebbett is quite disappointing so far on the 2nd. Hopefully Schroeder gets the call soon.

WTF is with Weise out there eating up valuable minutes towards the end of the game ?! Thank God Kassian went out there and smashed Eager in the face... good on him for celebrating too. It's the only thing fans have had to cheer for so far.

FU AV

bye

better than game 1 but:

non-dominant Sedins (same as game 1)

horrendous defensive zone coverage (same as game 1)

overall lackadaisical effort from everyone (same as game 1)

NO PHYSICAL PRESENCE (same for 40 years)

WTF were these tards thinking? "Oh we're locked out so we'll just skate with the team at UBC for 6 months because they're so awesome, which will keep us sharp enough" ??

f$%#@ pathetic

it's a 48 game season. EVERY game is a 4 pointer, which makes divisional games technically 8 pointers.

This is a great team that is playing like a bunch of spoiled lazy f**** and if AV and GMMG want to keep their jobs they will get their shat in order pronto.

Trade Luongo or Schneider I don't care which one, but get some help in here now while those bruised and battered Americans we rely on so much, recuperate in their million dollar hot tubs.

FU AV

bye

Archived