The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

Dayman

The problem is, this is one sided. By that I mean if the shoe was on the other foot, people would be raging mad.

Many people may say that it's no big deal or to just get the fans going, but if an opposing player did it in Rogers Arena, BAM, there would be outrage. This instance has happened before, and it was immediately downplayed because it was a lack of respect.

If you want to get the fans pumped at home, go have a good fight, but have respect when it is over. It was bad showmanship, but I understand why he did it.

I'm sure an instance will happen again during this year and I am interested to see the reaction. If there is a blow out for the visiting team and they pummel someone in a fight and "raise the roof" afterwards, would that not be interpreted as taunting and have 25 threads made talking about how that player is garbage? Objectively Always.

the fact that this is even a question proves that most canucks fans are looking for an excuse to hate this kid. he needs his confidence and aside from the sedins and hansen last night he was by far our beat forward. the hodgson trade is over move along and learn to like kass. the real question should that should be asked is what does malhotra bring to this hockey club.

I don't think most canuck fans are looking to hate Kas. Just a couple of trolls on this board are butt hurt at what he did after the fight. I would venture to say if you follow our team you know we need someone who scores and is willing to throw down. Now its here you have people that are trolling to criticize it. It's not like he gave the crowd the middle-finger to get them going... It's hockey folks, so grow a pair if your going to watch it.

So after his fight, anyone else notice his little victory celebration? I love Kassian and really thought he played well today, but anybody else think that antics like that are unnecessary?

Just wait until one of our Canucks is on the losing end and someone celebrates. I guarantee all of your jimmies will be rustled.

It sickens me that people are criticizing something so entertaining which he did for us fans. Loved it when O'Brien or tuzzi used to do it.

It's great. I hope he always does it... good to c he actually has some emotion unlike a lot of our other guys.

Archived