The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

Dayman

This is how I want this team built. This is how this team is going to win. The "playing between whistles and no chirpping" mentality hasn't worked and won't work.

In the playoffs, no such thing as playing between the whistles. We need to be a team that fights, chrips, hits, to win.

Fantastic job last night from Kassian. What the hell is wrong with whomever thinks Kassian did something wrong in last night's game? This is exactly what we need in our line up people. A beast who can hit, score, and fight! I grew up watching hockey in the 80's and 90's, and this would happen on a nightly basis back then. How many of us wanted to hit Eager over the head with a baseball bat after he did what he did to Daniel in the wcf 2011? Kassian is just sending a message to that douche bag and all the other tems in the league to not mess around with the Sedins anymore. He is sticking up for our superstars that have been taking abuse from so many dirtbags over the years. What I am curious about is what he said to eager when they were on the ice and the reffs were trying to break them up. Maybe something along the lines of you can't mess with my team anymore b**ch or you're gonna get slapped. Every team needs this kind of player. Gretzky had semenko, Boston has Lucic etc. Kassian is a special player whom is still very young and is only going to get better with experience in the NHL.

"Shades of Gino, Batman"

I loved the effort that Kassian demonstrated. Too bad no assist. Oh well laters

In my top 10 ratfinks that desperatly need a Canuck Beatdown, Eager was probaly #5. Waaayyy to go Kassian, I have been waiting for Eager to get some Canuck Love since Chicago beat us in the playoffs a few years back. He clearly had the Sedins number, back then.

Kassian, keep up the GREAT work !!!! ( A power forward that can and will get dirty, AAWWSSOOMMEE)

Archived