Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dayman

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

264 posts in this topic

Really?! You call that arrogance?! Really?!

Jones_Gold_WJC2736.jpg

The kid was simply stating a fact and backed it up. It's not arrogant if you back it up: it's called having supreme confidence and being a champion.

My sig below reads "Athletes today are scared to make Muhammad Ali statements". Seth made a statement and backed it up. Only the elite are capable of that, and Seth is one at least at the junior level right now.

As for Kassian, I do not think his actions were arrogant at all. It's his home crowd and he's trying to get the fans back into the game after the Oilers tied it up.

I just cant believe my eyes.

What the hell is wrong with you.

Lets do some back tracking on how we got here.

Ben Eager has had his way with everyone on this team for the past 4 seasons.

Kassian breaks his face and raises his fist to the crowd and yells Lets Go!

You get offended and make a thread.

Am i missing anything?

It's not a problem unless another team does it. Asking CDC for their opinion, you're not really going to get anything out of it but "Of course it's okay".

Finally some genuine ferocity shown by a Canuck player, and a thread like this pops up?

Actually, I knew some pu**y would come on here and complain about Kassian getting hype after that fight. Such a joke.

So you complain hes being arrogant, and then make an arrogant comment.

Too confident..

jags.gif

We just let in the tying goal, and momentum was on the Oilers side. Can't blame the guy for trying to spark his team and get the crowd more into the game.

It's not a problem unless another team does it. Asking CDC for their opinion, you're not really going to get anything out of it but "Of course it's okay".

This exactly, my friend. +1

Kassian finally shows that he's becoming the player that we all hope he becomes, and someone still finds something to complain about.

Canucks fans deserve all the hate they get from around the league. Bunch of whiners.

So you have a friend. That's good. Can he afford tickets?

He is starting to become my favourite player on the Canucks. We need a guy who brings energy and passion to the team.

Kassian finally shows that he's becoming the player that we all hope he becomes, and someone still finds something to complain about.

Canucks fans deserve all the hate they get from around the league. Bunch of whiners.

DO you hate yourself there, Deniro? Maybe next time say "Canucks fans like that @&^#%@! Seth Jones deserve all the hate they get from around the league."

I'm sure he can. Can you?

So is this arrogant too?

I for one am glad someone finally decided to show some damn emotion.

post-91294-0-75492600-1358749234_thumb.j

post-91294-0-75492600-1358749234_thumb.j

DO you hate yourself there, Deniro? Maybe next time say "Canucks fans like that @&^#%@! Seth Jones deserve all the hate they get from around the league."