The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

Dayman

Some of you may have forgotten this, but I haven't and I'd bet Kassian is well aware of it as well.

Eager can get "overconfident", wreckless, and throw dangerous hits with the best of them.

Kassian plays very well with the Twins, bangs in a beauty of a goal, and then rocks a 240 lb heavyweight.

Shouldn't have been pumped at all.

Some of you people are so overly sensitive and dramatic with your reactions to these harmless celebrations. Its called emotion and its part of being a human. If you want to see non-emotional beings play hockey, then maybe you should go back to playing NHL 13 on your PS3. People here tell it like it is, if you don't like the responses then don't come up with stupid threads.

Great game for him and a good fight but if I'm an NHL enforcer out there I'm making a mental note to wipe that smile off his face. Too cocky just yet; maybe after he beats a few more tough guys can he gloat. And of course it goes without saying that if it was Eager doing this after cutting Kassian while winning a fight he would be considered the biggest d bag in the history of hockey here at hypocrite central. After all Eager checked a Sedin!!

ya and supposed fans like you take the smallest thing and blow it out of proportion your the same type of fan that thought after one game that schneider should get traded instead of luongo

there's a great job for you go apply to any of the vancouver sports media they love taking small crap like this and thinking its a huge story

If I see stupid threads, I have the right to come there and criticizes it just like other people. You don't like it? too bad... Maybe you should go back to the Oilers forum and stop pretending to be a Canuck fan. Your avatar is just a dead giveaway as to who you really cheer for since Seth Jones is going to be drafted number 1 overall and we all know who drafts number 1 overall each and every year.

See here's the thing, you just gave it away, you don't understand how the NHL works. See the Oilers got the first pick 3 yrs in a row, so they won't be getting Jones or MacKinnon for that matter. The chances of them getting a top 2 pick would be very slim. I recommend you read up more about the NHL, you seem pretty uninformed.

See here's the thing, you just gave it away, you don't understand how the NHL works. See the Oilers got the first pick 3 yrs in a row, so they won't be getting Jones or MacKinnon for that matter. The chances of them getting a top 2 pick would be very slim. I recommend you read up more about the NHL, you seem pretty uninformed.

How will reading up on the NHL determine where the Oilers pick during the draft? So since the Oilers were picking 1st overall 3 years in a row means that they are guaranteed to not pick #1 overall again in this draft? The way I see it is that the Oilers could very well end up last again just like last year.

Again, I really have to question your IQ and am not just talking about your hockey IQ.

So after his fight, anyone else notice his little victory celebration? I love Kassian and really thought he played well today, but anybody else think that antics like that are unnecessary?

Just wait until one of our Canucks is on the losing end and someone celebrates. I guarantee all of your jimmies will be rustled.

Archived