The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

Dayman

Kassian is supposed to be a top two line forward to help the team, with his speed, soft hands and physical play. It was jaunt stupid for Kassian to take himself out of the game by fighting with a 4th liner Eager. Kassian should not wait until he fractures his hand in a fight before he regrets.

Great game for him and a good fight but if I'm an NHL enforcer out there I'm making a mental note to wipe that smile off his face. Too cocky just yet; maybe after he beats a few more tough guys can he gloat. And of course it goes without saying that if it was Eager doing this after cutting Kassian while winning a fight he would be considered the biggest d bag in the history of hockey here at hypocrite central. After all Eager checked a Sedin!!

Sorta off topic but regarding Eager calling Bieksa a spot picker a few years back, look at him.

Ran away from Hordichuk, Thornton, and many other enforcers yet goes for an unproven sophmore who's having a great game?

Seth Jones is going top 2 and if the Oilers finish last, then they will have the chance at either picking first or second (with higher chances of picking first overall). I really don't know how to explain it more clearly to you. Should I draw a picture for you?

Kassian is supposed to be a top two line forward to help the team, with his speed, soft hands and physical play. It was jaunt stupid for Kassian to take himself out of the game by fighting with a 4th liner Eager. Kassian should not wait until he fractures his hand in a fight before he regrets.

Are you kidding me? Eager is one tough motherf*cker, not many young kids would fight a guy like that. He's trying to fire up his team and the fans who were pathetic tonight. This team desperately needs more guys like this, maybe it will rub off on bieksa who used to be an animal but now thinks he's paul coffey.

Archived