Raymond - Schroeder - Burrows

Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen

Volpatti - Malhotra - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

I would call up Schroeder for this next game. I also wouldn't be opposed to moving Hansen up to the 2nd line and dropping Raymond back. However, I do like that 3rd line of Higgins - Lappy - Hanen, and I also did like the way Raymond and Schroeder played together in that last team scrimmage. I wouldn't mind seeing if they have any chemistry together in an actual game situation. If Raymond continues to be absolutely useless out there then I would like to Pinizzotto called up for the 4th line (assuming he's not still injured?) and permanently bump up either one of Higgins or Hansen.

It think weiss and volpatti should be split up to balance line 3 and 4. Schroder is not gonna happen. They wont put him on a second line and wont waste him on 3 or 4. My bigger issue is that i think ballard is holding back tanev. I would like to se what the kid has when he is paired with a steady D man that he is not worrying about covering.

It's so tough to set line #2 without a quality NHL centre. Need to get Burrows going, keep him with the twins.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Lappy - Kassian

Raymond - Ebbet - Hansen

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

I would call up Schroeder for this next game. I also wouldn't be opposed to moving Hansen up to the 2nd line and dropping Raymond back. However, I do like that 3rd line of Higgins - Lappy - Hanen, and I also did like the way Raymond and Schroeder played together in that last team scrimmage. I wouldn't mind seeing if they have any chemistry together in an actual game situation. If Raymond continues to be absolutely useless out there then I would like to Pinizzotto called up for the 4th line (assuming he's not still injured?) and permanently bump up either one of Higgins or Hansen.

Thought we were the better team tonight, 5 on 5 we were better, they had the advantage in special teams which cost us. We had a big improvement though so im not worried.

Daniel - Henrik - Kassian

Higgins - Lappierre - Hansen

Volpatti - Manny - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Garrison - Edler

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Lu

Thats the lineup I hope to see

Luongo was average at best tonight and could of stopped either goal scored to win this in regulation or even show he can stop a shootout attempt but oh well we got the point didn't deserve it with the way the team played

Schnedier did the best he could for his start with the garbage defense the team played against the ducks and will get a chance to play against the flames and will show why he is the future for the canucks

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

(Keep the top line intact.)

Raymond - Schroeder - Kassian

(Chemisty during the scrimmages and all 3 compliments each other very well.)

Higgins - Lappiere - Hansen

(Typical 3rd line checkers.)

Weise - Mallet - Volpatti

(Would love to see what Mallet could do for a couple of games, all 3 skates very well and fights.)

It's so tough to set line #2 without a quality NHL centre. Need to get Burrows going, keep him with the twins.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Lappy - Kassian

Raymond - Ebbet - Hansen

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

Frankly, I'm hesitant to put my hopes completely in Schroeder so soon and have him as the 2nd line center, since he's still an unproven commodity who should not be expected to shoulder the offensive load from his debut. To be safe I think he should start off on the wing before gradually assuming more responsibility (if he shows that he's ready for it).

Dan - Hank - Kassian

(Prime time for Zack Attack!)

Burrows - Higgins - Schroeder

(All three guys can create off the rush pretty well, and they can all play two-way games)

Raymond - Lapierre - Hansen

(All three have speed, are strong defensively and like to make plays down low; not sure who I'd want carrying the puck though)

Volpatti - Manny - Weise

(The key player on this line would be Weise, since he showed tonight that he can drive play the other way; the other two are of course more for defensive and physical purposes but with Dale on this line it has the chance to break out occasionally)

If Schroeder's not ready or isn't good enough defensively I'd swap his spot with Hansen's, or Raymond if he's performing; was also considering bumping Weise up to Raymond's spot but I don't think it should be permanent since Raymond's kinda fragile TBH.

Edler - Garrison

(Alex has been one of the few bright spots (along with the Twins, Kass, Burr and Lu); at times Garrison's looked pedestrian but maybe he just needs time to get his legs back? Keep for now)

Hamhuis - Bieksa

(This pairing was so messy tonight, getting tangled behind their own net :picard:; for now I'd keep them together though)

Ballard - Tanev

(Keith actually looks like he's playing harder of late and Tanev's strong defensively for the match-ups he gets)

If they still struggle before Booth and Kes come back

Raymond - Hank - Kassian

(Raymond worked with Schroeder; Hank's def. better play maker than Jordan, plus it's not like Hank can't skate, it's just that he's so used to playing cycle games with Daniel; Raymond also plays on the perimeter but his speed and willingness to shoot and go on the rush should make the offense more dynamic)

Daniel - Higgins - Burrows

(All three are very balanced offensive guys)

Hansen - Lapierre - Weise/ Schroeder

(The 3rd spot would be up for grabs and it's dependent upon who earns it)

etc.

Thought we were the better team tonight, 5 on 5 we were better, they had the advantage in special teams which cost us. We had a big improvement though so im not worried.

Daniel - Henrik - Kassian

Higgins - Lappierre - Hansen

Volpatti - Manny - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Garrison - Edler

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Lu

Vandermeer - Manny - Weise

(The key player on this line would be Weise, since he showed tonight that he can drive play the other way; the other two are of course more for defensive and physical purposes but with Dale on this line it has the chance to break out occasionally)

Archived