The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The day Luongo leaves, I will leave this forum.

NuckNuckNucks

Christ, just leave. You're a cancer on this board. I don't give two craps if you donate $10,000 every year to Canuck Place - waving it around like an accomplishment just shows how much of an empty shelled (and headed) douche you are. Fairbases are better off without people like you, jumping ship just because they disagree with a decision that hasn't even been made.The only thing you're looking for here is attention. God damn manchildren.

Christ, just leave. You're a cancer on this board. I don't give two craps if you donate $10,000 every year to Canuck Place - waving it around like an accomplishment just shows how much of an empty shelled (and headed) douche you are. Fairbases are better off without people like you, jumping ship just because they disagree with a decision that hasn't even been made.The only thing you're looking for here is attention. God damn manchildren.

Lu is a key player to this team and I have a feeling once he goes this team will be battling for 6-7-8 place in the conference, I don't thing a goalie with 57 career starts can fill LU's shoes and I have been saying that since day one of lets trade Roberto campaign that some fans and all of Team 1040 boardcasters have started...will be like we were when the AVs ruled our division.

Archived