The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Team is going to be unstoppable with Kesler back

Merci

Kesler and Booth will be coming back, maybe not for a few weeks, but they will be coming back. Once they are everyone will be slotted down 2 spots. Schneider and Luongo will both play great. And with what we have seen from:

Weise

Garrison

Edler

Tanev

Kassian

Lapierre

Hansen

Higgins

We know we have comfortable depth, Weise and Lapierre are playing like top 3rd line players, Hansen and Higgins are pushing to be 2nd line wingers, Kassian is going beast mode with the Sedins, and you can tell the cerebral part of his game is going to develop at an insane rate. Garrison and Edler? Are you kidding me it's like we just got Salo back 15 years younger.

Besides some rust, on goaltenders, and especially the defensive system. And Especially Andrew Ebbet the team looks great.

With Kesler/Booth back

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Booth Kesler Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Burrows

Weise Malhotra Volpatti

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Bieksa

Ballard Tanev

I don't want Kesler back for another 2 weeks. If the management rushes him again (looks like they might with the latest report... from 6 weeks to 10 days???), Kesler might just become useless.

We won't miss the playoffs without him for a few weeks. Let him heal up, please. We need a healthy Kesler in the post-season for once.

You know I think looking at the results, a lot of the fans forget that we have a Selke trophy winner, and a top 6 power forward on the Shelf. If we had to go the whole season without them, this team is still good enough to squeak into the playoffs, add In Kes and Booth, and his team is right up there with STL as the class of the West

NYR

PHI

0-0-2

I wouldn't mind seeing Raymond as a center. He has a good mentality for it, looks to pass when entering the zone, has the speed to backcheck and set up some decent plays these 2 games. Give him Kassian and Weise/Hansen on the wing, couldn't be as bad as the constantly jumbled mess middle 6 we currently have. Gives a chance to get rid of Ebbet.

I just dont know why Vigneault would not play lappy on the third line in the 3rd period it made no sense to me the guy was a plus 1 and was also very responsible defensively, i hop vigneault plays lappy with higgins and hansen togeher again next game, so they can develop chemistry

Kesler and Booth will be coming back, maybe not for a few weeks, but they will be coming back. Once they are everyone will be slotted down 2 spots. Schneider and Luongo will both play great. And with what we have seen from:

Weise

Garrison

Edler

Tanev

Kassian

Lapierre

Hansen

Higgins

We know we have comfortable depth, Weise and Lapierre are playing like top 3rd line players, Hansen and Higgins are pushing to be 2nd line wingers, Kassian is going beast mode with the Sedins, and you can tell the cerebral part of his game is going to develop at an insane rate. Garrison and Edler? Are you kidding me it's like we just got Salo back 15 years younger.

Besides some rust, on goaltenders, and especially the defensive system. And Especially Andrew Ebbet the team looks great.

With Kesler/Booth back

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Booth Kesler Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Burrows

Weise Malhotra Volpatti

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Bieksa

Ballard Tanev

I don't want Kesler back for another 2 weeks. If the management rushes him again (looks like they might with the latest report... from 6 weeks to 10 days???), Kesler might just become useless.

We won't miss the playoffs without him for a few weeks. Let him heal up, please. We need a healthy Kesler in the post-season for once.

Archived