Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brendan Gaunce

Quick Question Regarding Jerseys

31 posts in this topic

How long is the 50% sale on for? I can't seem to find a straight answer and I don't want to miss out!

The first three home games...

Not sure if that includes Monday and Tuesday.

50% is only applied on game days. So you better buy em quick! Especially on game day, they close early. And you should go early as well because it'll be packed the entire day.

1 more game.

Got a Hamhuis one today, only cost $125. What a deal.

Also I got: 4 Hot Dogs, 1 Bag of Popcorn, 1 thing of Nachos, and a drink and all it cost was $8.

I wish they could continue this all year.

1 more game.

Got a Hamhuis one today, only cost $125. What a deal.

Also I got: 4 Hot Dogs, 1 Bag of Popcorn, 1 thing of Nachos, and a drink and all it cost was $8.

I wish they could continue this all year.

Same here!! They were all out of Bieksa jerseys in my size and I sure as hell wasn't gonna get a XXL.

I got a jersey, a t-shirt, hat, and a toque all for $176!!

50% is only applied on game days. So you better buy em quick! Especially on game day, they close early. And you should go early as well because it'll be packed the entire day.

Oh ya I got a scarf! ($8)

I wanted a White Edler jersey but they didn't have any Edler jerseys in blue let alone white.

It came down to a Booth jersey, a Hamhuis Jersey or paying 25$ extra to get a white jersey (which was a bit big) lettered and I just went with Hammer. :)

Ah. Man. I'm jealous. I'd be all over that sale if I lived in Van -_-

I went to the Ducks game and everyone there got a free scarf :P But I already bought mine the day the current one came out so I gave it to my dad.. might as well..

I hope they have the black skate logo jersey in stock on Wednesday. I just want a plain blank one but from what I saw today after the game, there was none.

Thanks to all of you for the replies. Just to clarify it is at the Canucks store outside of Rogers Arena correct? If possible I heard you could order them if anyone knows anything about this?

Thanks to all of you for the replies. Just to clarify it is at the Canucks store outside of Rogers Arena correct? If possible I heard you could order them if anyone knows anything about this?

AHHH! I wanted a Kassian Jersey but they only had XXL and XL. I settled for a Lapierre Jeresy though :D That and a hat cost me $140

Just curious - How many of you who have bought or will buy a jersey or hat or whatever were one of the lock-out "I'm never spending a dime on the NHL again" crowd? If you were, why the change of heart?

Thank goodness I'm not back in Van, I'd be spending all my money on Canucks stuff :rolleyes:

Is this for the store located inside of the Arena or the one that is connected to roger's arena, but that would be accessible for people without tickets? does that make sense?

Do they sell blank jerseys?